Condo in South of Khao Takiab

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
N00b
Novice
Novice

Condo in South of Khao Takiab

Post by N00b »

Today I enjoyed (not really enjoyed - it Looks like that the best time passed) lunch with my wife at Lamer Restaurant at Khao Takiap. After that we went to the South and find a lot of empty Condo buildings. They offer Condos for up 1,5 / 2 Mio THB.

Have anybode experiences with this condos in this area? It Looks like that they build so many and can´t find buyer or renter. Maybe we are interessting in a condo (just starting with the search for information). I scare what happend with the running costs when most of the condos are empty.

Does Huahin has a Problem with a housing bubble?

(Sorry for my bad english... I take notice that Leo[dot]org is my best friend here :oops: )
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Condo in South of Khao Takiab

Post by Lev »

Our condo listings can be found here: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=C&for=S

Yes, there is an over supply problem as reported here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28443
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Condo in South of Khao Takiab

Post by JamesWest »

i live in Khao Takiab in a three bed room house next to the tiny empty condos. my rent is 10,000 per month. does that answer your question?

i lived ON THE BEACH in Khao Takiab for 18,000.

why buy a box? where did you see condos for 1,500,00 baht?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.