Rental property Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
mdiver
Novice
Novice

Rental property Hua Hin

Post by mdiver »

Hi

My name is Martin, I am a professional golfer from Sydney coming across to compete in the Asian Tour Qualifying School in January.
I am looking at renting a house if possible but I am trying to find something which is conveniently located for us. The tournament will be held at Springfield Golf Resort, so trying to find something within 15mins from the course if possible.
Do you know any houses that would be available? There would be 3 bedrooms required and we would arrive Sunday 11th January and depart Sunday 25th January.
I have inquired at a couple of places and one has come back with a house that is located in soi114? however I am not sure where this is and how far from Springfield Golf Resort it is.
Really appreciate your help with this.

Regards

Martin
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Re: Rental property Hua Hin

Post by zeitgeist »

"trying to find something within 15mins from the course if possible"

I don't play golf so don't visit Springfield often but have driven passed a few times, I would be amazed if you could get to Springfield from Soi 114 in 15 minutes.
I would suggest that the north end of town would be a better bet, Hua Hin Soi 6 area and maybe even Cha Am would be better.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, our property rental listings can be found here:
http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

The distance from Soi 114 to Springfield via Soi 112 is approx 30 km.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

mdiver wrote:Hi

My name is Martin, I am a professional golfer from Sydney coming across to compete in the Asian Tour Qualifying School in January.
I am looking at renting a house if possible but I am trying to find something which is conveniently located for us. The tournament will be held at Springfield Golf Resort, so trying to find something within 15mins from the course if possible.
Do you know any houses that would be available? There would be 3 bedrooms required and we would arrive Sunday 11th January and depart Sunday 25th January.
I have inquired at a couple of places and one has come back with a house that is located in soi114? however I am not sure where this is and how far from Springfield Golf Resort it is.
Really appreciate your help with this.

Regards
Martin
Hi Martin,
Be aware that the finals are at Springfield and some players also play the qualifying rounds there. But they usually play at 5-6 other courses in Hua Hin as well. There are around 700 people trying to get one of the 60 spots. So many courses are needed. I used to Referee for the Asian Tour and this was the biggest event each year! If you have more questions, I can try and help you to make a decision. Most golfers stay with Brian at Billabong for about 500 Baht a night. It is about five minutes outside the back gate. +668 566-22657 Springfield has a great practice facility, grass range, good balls, several putting greens and chipping as well. Usually, Springfield, Lake View (next door), Banyan and Sea Pines are used every year. So you will want to verify and have some practice at each until you know where your draw will put you. Good luck!