Housing Development in the hill?

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: Housing Development in the hill?

Post by Frank La Rue »

Big Boy wrote:Well, if it's going up the hill, next to the Pala-U road, on the right , I haven't seen anything being developed there.

Time to send a Scouting Party - There is more to this than my simple question.......

Leadership is key and I nominate BigBoy.

Can you BigBoy as the fountain of local Farang knowledge, Dundrillin for his positive attitudes and HHfarang as he is bored, put this scouting party together and go figure.

I will pay for the the head - torches, does any of you have a 4WD - and you go inspect in the night with cam and report back.

It started out as a genuine and simple request but I feel we have intrigue in - the - making here.

We need to know this folks, it may affect the real estate prices and the water supply for anyone living behind the mountain ( Red Mountain, Black Mountain, Hamlet, Orchard Palm 3,4,5, and so on)

You are on a a mission for Queen & Country - The destiny of Hua Hin and the UK may rest upon you.

Good Luck, men.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Sorry, I went to bed when the football finished :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

Big Boy wrote:Sorry, I went to bed when the football finished :D

.......and HHFarang moved back to North Carolina - I guess he was toutched by James Taylor's lyrichs, that leaves Dundrillin - any luck Dundrillin?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Off to Bangkok for a few days,I'll have a look when I return.