Guttering Co

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
The Rascal
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Guttering Co

Post by The Rascal »

Hi Guy's
Many thanks for your much valued comments regards this subject.

I will now take on board what you said and think whether this would a viable business opportunity.

I knew it would not make me a millionaire not a british one anyway,,it was more just a hobby whist in Thailand.

Thanks again,,if there is anything you feel that there might be an opportunity out there please let me know or you know someone who's credible and up for a JV,,nothing up with a bar though!!

Cheers

The Rascal.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Guttering Co

Post by hhfarang »

There are many houses in Hua Hin without guttering, especially on the bali style houses (e.g. Banyan Resort) where builders/developers explain it would spoil the aesthetic of the roof/house.
The galvanized gutters are paintable. We had ours painted the same color as the house trim behind them and they blended right in and were hardly noticable.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?