Rentals on Hua Hin gated communities

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Slash
Rookie
Rookie

Rentals on Hua Hin gated communities

Post by Slash »

Can anybody recommend some good gated community with some houses for rent? Something with lots of green spaces, maybe children's playground, communal pool kids friendy. Around 20 000bht.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: gated communities

Post by richard »

Little Norway
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Slash
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rentals on Hua Hin gated communities

Post by Slash »

Don't you mean Norway Garden, on soi 94? I've driven past it but it looked like more expensive place than my budget..
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

I think your budget is a little low for a decent gated community.... There is our sponsor and other agents around that can point you in the right direction....
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
Slash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Slash »

I can adjust the budget a bit for the right place..
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

have you checked out Lavallee? I have heard its good for kids, though I don't know the development well myself.
Slash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Slash »

PBbeacher wrote:have you checked out Lavallee? I have heard its good for kids, though I don't know the development well myself.
It's been recommended to me, but truth be told, couldn't find it! Been searching along the soi 94 yesterday, no luck.. so if anybody can help me out here, I'd be very grateful!

Google maps link would be the best :)
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Lavallee is not on soi 94, it's on the Pala U road about 3 km west of town past the Elephant Village.
This is the way
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Something with lots of green spaces
Most of the gated communities have "lots of green spaces" where there were supposed to be houses that were never built... :twisted: :P
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I can recommend La Vallee, fully developed so no building going on, full two lane roads, very little internal traffic, huge central green area with pool, clubhouse, no bar but plenty local, delight for kids and 20k would get a huge double story place. Few Km from city so far less traffic
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Slash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Slash »

dtaai-maai wrote:Lavallee is not on soi 94, it's on the Pala U road about 3 km west of town past the Elephant Village.
thanks man, but Google maps , google, and sygic gps Sat nav software are clue less about the existence of Pala U road. I might have foundation it based on the good long last coordinates from this page:

[Link removed: no real estate websites please]
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

If you search La Vallee Hua Hin on google maps you will get hits...Pala U is designated Highway 3218.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

That is because there is no such place as Pala U road, even though everyone calls it such

the official name is

NONGPLUB-HUA HIN ROAD, HIN-LEK-FAI
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Or Hua Hin Huay Mongkol Road. My Garmin satnav shows it as Hua Hin Huai Mongkhon Rd. Soi street names are posted as Hua Hin Huay Mongkol xx, where xx is the soi number. Spelling may vary.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

A huge double storey house on La Vallee for 20k? Please tell.

Crazy 88