Baan Warin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
only_me
Novice
Novice

Baan Warin

Post by only_me »

Hi, I am interested in a property listed as being in Baan Warin, problem is I am having difficulty locating it, I always like to Google map a place and drive out there before approaching a realtor, does anyone have any idea where it is and if you know it well what it is like to live there, thanks
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Re: Baan Warin

Post by zeitgeist »

Soi Nongplub aka. Pala-U road. Driving from Hua Hin, up over the mountain, on the right hand side about 500m after the Artist Village.
12°34'32.61"N 99°54'54.44"E coordinates from Google Earth
only_me
Novice
Novice

Post by only_me »

Thats great thanks very much for this..........
wjaa45
Novice
Novice

Post by wjaa45 »

does anyone have any idea where it is and if you know it well what it is like to live there?
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

wjaa45 wrote:does anyone have any idea where it is and if you know it well what it is like to live there?
paste these numbers into google and hit return:

12°34'32.61"N 99°54'54.44"E

as for living there my guess is it has mosquitos and it is hot...
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.