Selling land

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Selling land

Post by theprice01 »

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience of using a estate agent to sell land in the local area??
I would pick one almost at random but Thailand doesn't seem to have anything like Rightmove or primelocation etc. so picking an agent thats proactive in marketing would be very important.

Good & bad pointers welcome.

Ps. i'v been into the agent on soi 94 a few times only to be greeted by the owners' uninterested teenage son glued to his Ipod :roll:
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
HuaHinPropertyagent
Novice
Novice

Re: Selling land

Post by HuaHinPropertyagent »

Hi mr land seller, great idea to book time with us or just catch a business card that is plassed on any desk.
Great that you noticed my son sitting with a I-pod hihihi (is that a 32 inch PC screen??),,, guess you don’t have a clue what he was doing but it’s called school, and yes he is supposed to not be total uninterested in you..
Next time talk to my staff. We sell a lot of land and your welcome to list it with our team, the biggest and best in hua Hin.
Robin Hua Hin Property soi 94
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Not the smartest business response I've seen on here.
Talk is cheap
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

HuaHinPropertyagent wrote:Hi mr land seller, great idea to book time with us or just catch a business card that is plassed on any desk.
Great that you noticed my son sitting with a I-pod hihihi (is that a 32 inch PC screen??),,, guess you don’t have a clue what he was doing but it’s called school, and yes he is supposed to not be total uninterested in you..
Next time talk to my staff. We sell a lot of land and your welcome to list it with our team, the biggest and best in hua Hin.
Robin Hua Hin Property soi 94
Probably the worst reply to critisism of ones business I have seen.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

Wow is that reply an April fools joke? LOL
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

I do hope it is not actually Robin as i'v brought and sold from his office before...shame if it is him.
Maybe out of your 5% cut you could afford a few more 300Baht-a-day Thai girls to be there or better to close the office when staff are not available?!?
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Wow, no that was a piss poor response to a possible customer I have ever seen.... There are many property agents in Hua Hin to choose from... PM me if you need some insight on where to look... Sorry that you had a bad experience with this forum....
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

BOZ wrote:Wow, no that was a piss poor response to a possible customer I have ever seen
:agree:
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

I don't believe that was Robin, he strikes me as being more professional than that.
PM sent.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

^ I hope so and agree. ....probably just the son
Thanks for the PM
herrchibi
Novice
Novice

Post by herrchibi »

Hi guys, i would appreciate it, if you PM me some good agents as well since i want to sell some land in Khao Tao as well.

Cheers
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Hi herrchibi, you are not yet able to recieve PMs as you don't have enough posts. ..Think you need 3.
herrchibi
Novice
Novice

Post by herrchibi »

oh i see. thanks for info. maybe somebody could email me ? :-)
tobias.schramm@gmail.com.

thanks in advance !!