Orchid Palms & Coconut Gardens

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
magsandbilly

Orchid Palms & Coconut Gardens

Post by magsandbilly »

Hi all
We have just returned from looking at resale property in Hua Hin. Love Hua Hin by the way.

We are trying to find out more info so that there are no big surprises for us.

Wonder if any of you out there live in Orchid Palms or Coconut Garden that could answer any questions we have in relation to Management Fee costs? Water supply? Leases? Etc.

We liked what we saw and want to be realistic about the costs and any issues for these two estates as this will be for retirement and the last thing we need is legal cases. :) :cheers:

Thanks in advance.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Re: Orchid Palms & Coconut Gardens

Post by SunandFun »

Always suggest you rent in the area before you buy. It may delay your purchase but will certainly reduce your risk and choosing the wrong place. Nothing like 24/7 experience for a few months. Noise, neighbors, water and convenience come to mind as things to look for.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
barry720

Re: Orchid Palms & Coconut Gardens

Post by barry720 »

I live in Orchid Palms Residence. PM me and I'll try to answer any questions you might have.