Awning/Patio

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
raeside3
Amateur
Amateur

Awning/Patio

Post by raeside3 »

We are looking for someone, company, handyman etc to erect a free standing water proof patio for us. Would appreciate any suggestions.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Re: Awning/Patio

Post by NOKYAI »

There's a place on 112 with a witty name that Ian can't remember.........oh yes, something like casta shadow. Try googling them.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I not Ian.....fat fingers today!
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
raeside3
Amateur
Amateur

Post by raeside3 »

Thank you will try.
booboo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by booboo »

Hua Hin awnings on Petchkasem road
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

Looks like you are getting plenty of suggestions for the "awning" part of your title, but I'm not sure if these places can build the free standing waterproof patio you mentioned in your post. I know a general contractor that does this and many other kinds of small to medium projects. They do high quality work, speak excellent English and have highly competitive prices. Many of my neighbors have used them for years, and they are here at my place right now, remodeling one of my bathrooms. I think they could build the free standing water proof patio you mentioned as my next door neighbor had them do something quite similar. PM me if you are interested and I'll give you their telephone number.