6month rental on golf course

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
moet4me
Novice
Novice

6month rental on golf course

Post by moet4me »

I'm coming to Hua Hin early December with a view to seeing if this could be the place to semi retire. Not sure whether to look at buying or renting but initially I think renting makes more sense. Who would be the best people to speak to / meet up with, re Palm Hills Golf rentals? Thanks in advance.
Joergen
Novice
Novice

Re: 6month rental on golf

Post by Joergen »

Hello Moet4me,
You could speak with me. I am a semiretired golfer here in Hot Hua Hin. Started by renting Condo at Palm Hills in 2013 (1,5 years) to get experience with the area. Then bought House 900m outside from Palm Hills end 2014. Have some experience I can share. If interested, contact me by mail (joergen.staal@gmail.com).
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Re: 6month rental on golf course

Post by BOZ »

I am also Semi Retired and have a home in Palm Hills on the course... Love it!!!!! Great location and very decent challenging "Home" course... Glad to give you my insights... I arrive in early December for a couple months...
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!