Property Shop Forgets Small Fry

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
timego
Amateur
Amateur

Post by timego »

Why not just name names and save other foreigners from wasting time with useless black property shops.
Guessing it's a fly by night one. Is it?
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I didn't need to pm the OP to ID this company, threads have been closed because of dodgy postings about them in tha past, but its interesting that on another forum, they have just got a glowing report from another newbie poster, as per happened here, possibly the most naive posting I have seen about moving to HH?

But timego, I agree with you, just don't know if it will be allowed?

Ces't la vie.
Talk is cheap
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

timego wrote:Why not just name names and save other foreigners from wasting time with useless black property shops.
Because its against our terms and conditions, can you imagine the trouble HHAD will get into if we go slandering other businesses in Hua Hin whether we have justifiable reasoning or not.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Bottom line is that if you make an appointment, and your estate agent doesnt show then that should be enough for you to know that you are not going to get the service that you deserve. Ok we can all run a little late sometimes (this is Thailand!) but contact can usually be made in some way. You as the client should never have to call to find out where your agent is! There are enough good agents in town for you to try another.
If you do get to meet then go with your instinct AND common sense, you should have done a little homework so should be able to tell if being fed a load of crap! An good agent should be prepared to tell you the positives and negatives of a given property and let you decide what is right for you with good, solid advice from the agent. It should be fairly easy to see if an agent is hitting on a particular property by what they say.
From my point of view it is equally annoying when the customer doesnt show or is an hour late, doesnt happen often but can mess up the day and the next client!
Happy Hunting everyone!