Maintenace Charges

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
aragon
Professional
Professional

Maintenace Charges

Post by aragon »

Hi guys: Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm sure the moderators will redirect, if not.

Anyway, the issue is this; we have a villa in HH, although we don't live there full-time, as I am still working (a Brit 60 yrs young with a Brit wife not yet 50 yrs old :) ) but we are spending, what I believe to be an inordinate amount of money (typically BHT11,000/month), maintaining our villa, as we are not there to manage things.

What I'm looking for is some advice as to where I can go to get reliable, trustworhy help to maintain our place when we are not there, which is most of the time.

Thanks for any suggestions.
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: Maintenace Charges

Post by Bluesky »

Perhaps you can expand on exactly what is being maintained. Eg: Swimming Pool, Gardens, lawns, external cleaning, security etc which will probably help. Is the dwelling located in a Moo Baan?
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Maintenace Charges

Post by Nereus »

I have sent you a PM.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!