Please visit our partner websites for more info on Hua Hin and the area: Tourism Hua Hin | Expat Hua Hin | Hua Hin Map | Hua Hin Property | Khao Takiab | Bangsaphan Guide | Ban Krut Info

Seeking a structural surveyor

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Property
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 am

Seeking a structural surveyor

Postby MLS » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 pm

I know this is probably akin to me asking for help in finding a unicorn to ride to my rescue, but I need professional advice from an expert to identify the cause of the alarming cracks in some of the walls of my house.
Is there anyone you could recommend - in Hua Hin or Bangkok or wherever - who can inspect my place, diagnose the problem, and suggest a remedy? I suspect underpinning will be required and I want to get someone who really knows what they're doing.
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you!

Return to “Property & Real Estate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 6 guests

  • Hua Hin News Ticker

  • Latest Topics