Housing between HH an Cha am

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
nellyp

Housing between HH an Cha am

Post by nellyp »

I am going to be working in HH, and I am interested in staying between Cha am and Hua Hin. All the places I see to rent seem to be in either town, not between. Could anybody give me some advice on locations that may have properties. I am not looking for anything up market (yet lol), a simple 2/3 bed property up to 15,000, but near(ish) to a beach, would be the ideal. Furnished or unfurnished is not a problem.

If there are no properties you know of, then perhaps some suggestions about towns, villages, or areas may be known.

Cheers
:D :D :D
Buakow
Novice
Novice

Re: Housing between HH an Cha am

Post by Buakow »

nellyp wrote:I am going to be working in HH, and I am interested in staying between Cha am and Hua Hin. All the places I see to rent seem to be in either town, not between. Could anybody give me some advice on locations that may have properties. I am not looking for anything up market (yet lol), a simple 2/3 bed property up to 15,000, but near(ish) to a beach, would be the ideal. Furnished or unfurnished is not a problem.

If there are no properties you know of, then perhaps some suggestions about towns, villages, or areas may be known.

Cheers
:D :D :D
We have a House between Cha Am and HH close too Palm Hill goft coures.

Send me privat mail.

Regard

Kjetil from Norway
cnuckols
Novice
Novice

Re: Housing between HH an Cha am

Post by cnuckols »

Are you looking to rent or to buy?