The Vintage development

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

The Vintage development

Post by theprice01 »

Hi All,
I'm wondering if anyone has brought at the vintage development by LHM.
3.5 mil baht seems to good to be true for what is being offered. The development completed about 2 yrs ago.
Thanks for any replies.
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
aragon
Professional
Professional

Re: The Vintage development

Post by aragon »

As the old saying goes "If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is".....caveat emptor :?
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I have a property developed by LHM, not on The Vintage but nearby. LHM are one of the best developers around having completed five developments in HH. They are trustworthy, reliable and if you have an issue they are very quick to deal with it.
Your best option is to visit the development and see if it is what you want. I would imagine for 3.5m you are looking at the semi detached 2 bedroom house, there are other styles available. Remember on a development you will have annual community fees to pay. It is NOT to good to be true.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

I'll be checking it out next week so wish me luck.
It's a 3 bed house but only a bungalow
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D