Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Property
jmhogan
Amateur
Amateur

Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Post by jmhogan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Hi There

I am looking for someone to do professional Real Estate photography. Hoping to include drone footage, 25+ finished photos of each property with touch ups completed.

If you know of anyone or can do this please have them send me an email at johnmatthewhogan@gmail.com

kendo

Re: Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Post by kendo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 am

Hi JM Hogan I think drones are now banned in Thailand unless their now is commercial licences . Check out the stunning footage on Hua Hin Fishing Lodge thread maybe they can give you a contact.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.

jmhogan
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jmhogan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Oh Wow thanks. I never thought about them being banned but I can see how that could happen here.

Bluesky
Professional
Professional

Post by Bluesky » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Was walking on the beach this afternoon and there were a couple of professional photographers there doing some work for "Chiva Som" complete with drone. They are in town for a couple of days and suggested you email them. They both speak good english and do real estate and resort photography. Hope his helps
thumbnail_photo.jpg
thumbnail_photo.jpg (57.45 KiB) Viewed 4559 times