Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
jmhogan
Amateur
Amateur

Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Post by jmhogan »

Hi There

I am looking for someone to do professional Real Estate photography. Hoping to include drone footage, 25+ finished photos of each property with touch ups completed.

If you know of anyone or can do this please have them send me an email at johnmatthewhogan@gmail.com
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Looking for Real Estate Photographer

Post by kendo »

Hi JM Hogan I think drones are now banned in Thailand unless their now is commercial licences . Check out the stunning footage on Hua Hin Fishing Lodge thread maybe they can give you a contact.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
jmhogan
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jmhogan »

Oh Wow thanks. I never thought about them being banned but I can see how that could happen here.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Was walking on the beach this afternoon and there were a couple of professional photographers there doing some work for "Chiva Som" complete with drone. They are in town for a couple of days and suggested you email them. They both speak good english and do real estate and resort photography. Hope his helps
thumbnail_photo.jpg
thumbnail_photo.jpg (57.45 KiB) Viewed 4987 times
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-