Price for land clearing

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
herrchibi
Novice
Novice

Price for land clearing

Post by herrchibi »

Hi,

i was wondering if anybody knows how much is a reasonable price to pay to a thai for clearing your land.
location Kao Tao.
size 5 rai

last time it was cleared 2-3 years ago and has some "normal hua hin" vegetation growing. no need to cut any bigger trees. just bushes and grass.

Any lead and suggestion is appreciated.
herrchibi
Novice
Novice

Re: price for land clearing

Post by herrchibi »

nobody has a lead?
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

Hi herrchibi, Sorry for my reply not being what you were waiting for, I know your post has been on here for some time, but did you get any useful leads for land clearing etc?. We are looking to do same soon. GN
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Green Nomad wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:27 pm Hi herrchibi, Sorry for my reply not being what you were waiting for, I know your post has been on here for some time, but did you get any useful leads for land clearing etc?. We are looking to do same soon. GN
He hasn't visited the forum since 5 June 2018 I doubt he'll see your post. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

Yeh, Thanks Pete, I was wondering that after I sent the post. :? :mrgreen: But I suppose it opens up the question again. Cheers GN.