Belgrave villas soi 116

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
jrbkk64
Rookie
Rookie

Belgrave villas soi 116

Post by jrbkk64 »

Hi All,

does anyone know this development? There are a few houses for sale there and price vs size/quality and location seems reasonable?

any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JR
brianks
Guru
Guru

Re: Belgrave villas soi 116

Post by brianks »

I would be wary if a "few" houses are for rent or sale in the complex. You have to ask why they all want to leave the development.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Belgrave is a good site, big houses excellent location. Its around 10 years old and i know several owners who have sold and all for personal reasons nothing against the houses. 1 lady sold as her husband died, another has decided to travel around south east asia more, another was a relationship breakdown.
If u want to chat happy to help, 0878211077 Johnny Walker
jrbkk64
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrbkk64 »

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the info. I tend to agree with you. Good size plots and houses, decent quality and decent location. I'll be visiting early next month and will give you a call.

Cheers,

JR
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Hi JR,

Just let me know when your here and we can meet.

Cheers,

JOhnny
jrbkk64
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrbkk64 »

Hi Johnny,

was in hua hin and unfortunately ran out of time to get in touch. ended up buying near black mountain. thanks anyway.

Cheers,

JR