Custom Villa projects

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Ericg
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Custom Villa projects

Post by Ericg »

PBbeacher wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:07 pm Hi Mandy,
I think it kind of depends what you mean by 'custom' - the majority of developments will sell you a plot, and then you must sign a construction agreement with them to build the villa (not your own outside contractor). They will mostly have a handful of designs and allow you limited input on the layout (but quite a lot with the finishing). They would want to get at least as much profit as they would on one of their standard designs.
I know a developer in soi 112 (would be 15 minutes to Yamsaard School, not sure about Halio) who would do a custom design on one of his plots, but a few stipulations to it, for example, a 550 sqm plot must have a minimum 180 sqm house, a double plot of 1100 sqm must have at least a 360 sqm house, etc.
Usually for a custom villa I think people would buy a private plot outside of a development. There are lots of + and - to that.
Hope this info helps, PB
What project is the one you are referring to or is it just lots for sale with developer. I’d be interested..thanks
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Re: Custom Villa projects

Post by PBbeacher »

I'm not sure about what i am allowed to post here, it is a development with plots available but must have the houses built by the developer. Otherwise, God knows what it could end up looking like...

It is listed on this forums property listing here:
http://www.propertyhuahin.net/viewprope ... pe=H&for=S

i'll send you a PM with more info if you want, as I know there is a lot more info available than what is on that link
Mandy with cats
Amateur
Amateur

Customized villa project?

Post by Mandy with cats »

Quick tips needed: looking for customize villa project, been to Hua Hin Grand Hills and Baan Phu Thara, what else?will stay here for longer so want to see more customize projects to compare, prefer somewhere between Soi 88 and Soi 112, TIA.