What would it cost?

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
afterdarkimhandsome
Amateur
Amateur

What would it cost?

Post by afterdarkimhandsome »

Hey people,

I am currently tidying up a rental contract in Jomtien and heading for the quiter life in Hua Hin. :cheers:

I am just wanting to get an rough guide on price rental for a house. I know how much it will cost me if i get stung in the wallet AGAIN :oops: ...! But my girlfriend will be in on the negotiating this time, im not allowed to do it on my own again. Its her that is keen eow :guns:

I am looking for something with a pool / private or shared but number 1 priority is security and size... It cant be to big as my girlfriend is scared of no shock here but ghosts, snakes, burglars, people & me when im horny :twisted: (ok joking with the last one) :oops:

I have a 157 square metre apartment in Jomtien and she has sleepless nights when im at work. She doesnt feel safe..!

any help appreciatted.
Thanks
Darren
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Very hard to answer this. But without a pool about 10 - 15,000 baht a month.
www.35mmview.com
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

A friend of mine is renting a two bedroom house in Dusit Land and House (on the way to Pa La-U) for 12.000 Baht a month. There's a shared swimming pool in the area.
afterdarkimhandsome
Amateur
Amateur

Post by afterdarkimhandsome »

Cheers gents,

just trying to get a good idea before we start looking. Im arriving in Hua Hin thursday and spending a couple of weeks there getting a feel for the place.

I currently pay 23,000 but the mrs is not allowing that to happen again..!