Power shower assembly

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Re: Power shower assembly

Post by Gregjam »

Tried posting this earlier but for some reason it did not appear. I saw this on a Thai site
"เครื่องทำน้ำอุ่น > PANASONIC พานาโซนิค รุ่น DH-3BD1,DH-6BD1T * < เครื่องทำน้ำอุ่น > ระบบดิจิตอล..เลือกอุณหภูมิตามสั่ง * พร้อมจอ LCD แสดงสถานะอุณหภูมิ * เพิ่มแรงน้ำ AIR BUBBLE JET "
The last bit might indicate that the pipe in question pushes air into the shower head and aerate or pulse the water so giving the impression of increased flow.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

Not sure how my thread subject got changed here. . . .I was not asking about assembly as much as disassembly!

The assembly went fine. Just a couple of extra rubber washers left over.

I left the old hose with the little tube on the water heater and just connected it to the new rig instead of using the new hose that came with the set.

Gregjam/s last comment is what I arrived at too. There is a very slight "pulse" to the rain shower. I had to trim a few inches off the little plastic tube. . .I now wonder about just cutting the whole thing off.

Anyway . .my new rain shower works great! Plenty of water in both the hand held and the rainshower . .so all is well.
Thanks so much guys!!
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

Just a suggestion here.
I think it would be a great idea and very helpful and easier if all of these Home Repair, Home Improvement, Home Upgrade, Home Buying-new-stuff whatever where consolidated into 1 or 2 threads so that HuaHinForum readers and members can quickly find information or just read the entire thread.
Because ideally you want to get these types of things right the first time around.

Let's just say you had a rare case of explosive diarrhea and you had to run to the toilet and you sat down on the toilet seat really hard and fast and broke your toilet seat and now your wondering how to replace your broken toilet seat, right? Okay, all you would have to do is simply just look in 1 thread on this forum and read it and it would be easy.