Where can i buy any hydroponics mini kit ?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
yves

Where can i buy any hydroponics mini kit ?

Post by yves »

Hi locals,

I would like to grow some vegetables at home, anyone knows where can i buy any hydroponics mini kit ?

Thanks
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Re: Where can i buy any hydroponics mini kit ?

Post by VincentD »

Seen some in Chatuchak in Bangkok. It is relatively new to the provinces so you may have to drive down to Bangkok. Kits start from around 3,000 baht for a reasonably sized kit. Nutrients can be expensive online so do some research.

I made my own with pvc pipe - only problem is that veggies ripen all at the same time. Also veggies are still cheaper in the market..
วินเชนท์
yves

Post by yves »

VincentD wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:35 pm Seen some in Chatuchak in Bangkok. It is relatively new to the provinces so you may have to drive down to Bangkok. Kits start from around 3,000 baht for a reasonably sized kit. Nutrients can be expensive online so do some research.

I made my own with pvc pipe - only problem is that veggies ripen all at the same time. Also veggies are still cheaper in the market..
Thanks Vincent, in Chatuchak, you saw it on the week-end ?
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

You have to walk past the Or Tor Gor market. There are two or three shops in the garden center open the whole week. The one selling the kits closes on one day, I think it's Mondays. They also have a small stand selling seedlings near the entrance of the Or Tor Gor market. A short walk from the Khampeng Phet underground station.

They have both liquid as well as solid two part nutrient concentrate, and if you get serious about hydroponics, pH meters and other such toys. Other equipment for gardening like watering timers, PE tubing, spray heads and such also available.
วินเชนท์
yves

Post by yves »

Thanks you so much for these very informations Vincent :)
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Where can I buy a hydroponics kit.....

:rasta:

:naughty:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Aah! hahaha..
Can also get LED grow lights for indoor setup if need be.. hehe. 8)
วินเชนท์
yves

Post by yves »

Only salad :)