Help with garden lawn and making lawn sprinkler installation

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Help with garden lawn and making lawn sprinkler installation

Post by 404cameljockey »

brianks wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:32 am Send me an address where I can send pictures.
Done, and thanks. :)
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

Been thinking of putting in a tall hedge in place of a falling down fence and would need sprinklers. I looked on Lazada and they seem to have everything you need, both the cheaper plastic bits and more expensive brass, plus the timers etc.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Thank you!
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

If any of you guys are interested I saw on HH buy & sell official facebook page someone is selling unused Toro brand automatic sprinkler controller and a sprinkler pump relay.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Pagey wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:25 pm If any of you guys are interested I saw on HH buy & sell official facebook page someone is selling unused Toro brand automatic sprinkler controller and a sprinkler pump relay.
That's kind of you, I scrolled back to mid-Feb but don't see it. Maybe sold already!
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

404cameljockey wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:13 am
Pagey wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:25 pm If any of you guys are interested I saw on HH buy & sell official facebook page someone is selling unused Toro brand automatic sprinkler controller and a sprinkler pump relay.
That's kind of you, I scrolled back to mid-Feb but don't see it. Maybe sold already!
Looks like you are right, they only appeared yesterday and were there when I posted that but I can't see them now.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.