Any women want to meet up?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Jodley
Novice
Novice

Girls night out...

Post by Jodley »

Hey..

I will be in Hui Hin at the beginning of the month. I will or hope to be able to check my email once I arrive and get settled in.

How long have you been in Hui Hin?

Jodley
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Me, personally? 5 years.

Look forward to meeting you in 2007! :D
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
angie
Novice
Novice

Women Meeting Up

Post by angie »

Hi Dawn

Saw your message on the forum and I would love to meet up for a chat and a drink, or may be for lunch because we are in Hau Hin for a month's holiday , flying out from UK on Xmas Day.

Both Hubby and I are mad, mad, dog lovers and yes, if we can be of help to the dogs at your rescue then I am sure we can visit them during our stay in Hau Hin. We really admire you for the work that you're carrying out at your rescue centre and it is a joy to see how much love you have for these abandoned souls.

You will have to let me know your schedule for meeting up etc., i.e., venue and times and shall look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Angie :roll:
Angie Williams
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Angie. :D

I'd love to meet up, & looks like some other ladies will all be here at the same time. We'll definitely arrange something. I'll pm you my phone number & you can either phone, post on the forum or pm me when you've got some time free & we'll arrange a meet. Look forward to it,

Dawn :cheers:

BTW, the mutts always welcome a visit! :thumb:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

dolly.samson
Rookie
Rookie

Meeting Up

Post by dolly.samson »

Ladies,

I'd love to meet up in the next month or so.

My husband and I are here, building a house and planning to retire. Actually, he's retired and here now, but I have to go back to work 19 Jan (I'm a computer science professor at Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu), then come back permanently in May.

So it would be great to meet like minds and learn a little more about the Hua Hin community. I'll keep an eye on this BB to find out the date & time.

Cheers,
Dolly
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Hi dolly,

Glad to see you made it over from the other forum. Any luck with the Scrabble yet? I'd offer, but I'm useless at it.

Well, sounds as if a few female members will be around in January, so shall we arrange something? Jodley, elem, carmiebee, angie & anyone else? Post below or pm me with when you're around & whether you'd prefer a lunch, dinner & drinks, drinks or something else & we'll try to come up with something convenient for all. Will be nice to meet some new people. :cheers: :D

dolly.samson
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dolly.samson »

Hi Dawn,

No bites on Scrabble - lots of reads, but no replies. I, too, remember a lot of postings last summer, but I can't find them now. Oh well.

Looking forward to meeting up in January. I basically have no schedule, so whatever time/place you choose will be great.

Dolly