Private Thai Language Lessons

Thai language section, ask your language questions here.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Private Thai Language Lessons

Post by Scout »

Jesse wrote:I attend classes at Sirada, just finished year 2 and starting year 3. I can read and write Thai fluently, although I mis-spell Thai words frequently, still, due to the multiple consonants and other anomalies in the written Thai language. I attend classes twice a week, 2 hours each day, cost is 3,100 bt for each 20 hour session (5 weeks). I also have our teacher give my wife and me a 2 hour private lesson every Saturday (not affiliated with the school). The Saturday session costs 500 bt each week. I can't say enough good about the school, Sirada, thier Teaching staff are wonderful people and this is a great way to learn the language, reading, writing, speaking and listening. I am very happy with the results and plan to continue my language studies with them indefinitely. ผมพูดพาษาไทยดีมาก
I realized I made a mistake in the post above, my Saturday sessions cost 500 baht per hour, not 500 baht per week :)
Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

I have picked up on this old thread rather than starting a new one.
Does anyone know or can recommend someone giving Private Thai language lessons in Hua Hin please? What I would really like would be a one to one in spoken Thai.

I have a reasonable foundation but would like to progress over the next few months

Kind regards
Sabai Jai
Learning@pranburi
Novice
Novice

Post by Learning@pranburi »

Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I highly recommend Kruu Sa ( ครู สา ). She was my teacher at Sirada for the first year and has now left Sirada to start a private Thai language business. Her number is 098-524-1364. I've communicated your request to her and she's expecting your call. In addition to being an excellent teacher, she has become a good friend to my wife and me. Tell her Jesse recommended her to you :)