Thai Interactive CD - Version 2 by Matthew Courage

Thai language section, ask your language questions here.
12sid
Novice
Novice

Thai Interactive CD - Version 2 by Matthew Courage

Post by 12sid »

I have been trying to find out if there is a new edition of Thai Interactive Version 2 by Matthew Courage available and, if so, where I can purchase it. - Years ago, when I purchased my new laptop (Windows 7, 64 bit) I was told by Mr. Courage that the edition of Version 2 that I had then was incompatible with my new computer, but that he was working on providing a new edition which can be downloaded from a website. I have been unable to find this downloadable edition, or the CD, and my attempts to contact Matthew Courage has been unsuccessful. - Any information regarding this excellent program would be greatly appreciated. - Sid Leonard
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Thai Interactive CD - Version 2 by Matthew Courage

Post by JamesWest »

they are out of stock of version 2 here:

http://www.alphasoft.cc/thai_v2/course.htm

i could not find a version 3 anywhere on the web

Matthew Courage facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.courage.3

ten years ago:
http://www.thai-language.com/phpbb/view ... view=print
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
12sid
Novice
Novice

Post by 12sid »

Thanks, James, for your reply to my inquiry re: Matthew Courage's Thai Interactive CD - Version 2. Do you know if, in fact, it is available anywhere; it has been out of stock at www.alphasoft.cc/thai for quite a long time. Also, do you know if Matthew Courage is still around and producing language programs. I was able to email him years ago and he was quite helpful with helping me use his CD, but now I am able to contact him. Thank you. Sid Leonard
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Can't help you find it, but it appears you really like the course. What makes it so good? :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
12sid
Novice
Novice

Post by 12sid »

It is the most comprehensive course I have come across. It has a great variety of games and exercises which add to the enjoyment of learning the language; I particularly, like the Thai audio exercises which provide practice in a variety of everyday situations. - I sure would like to know if Matthew Courage is still involved in producing and/or modifying his excellent program; he seems to have vanished from the scene.I hope nothing unfortunate has happened to him.