Chiropractor Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Re: Chiropractor Hua Hin

Post by huahin4ever »

frank1957 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:59 am Can anyone tell me which is the best hospital for knee ligament treatment and an MRI scan in Hua Hin
Forget San Paolo. They do not have MRI equipment. If you go there and are being referred to MRI you will be sent to Hua Hin hospital. so my recommendation would be to either go to HHH or Bangkok Hospital. As you probably know there are only 3 hospitals in Hua Hin.
YNWA
frank1957

Post by frank1957 »

Thanks for that will try Bangkok hospital
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

frank1957 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 am Thanks for that will try Bangkok hospital
You obviously have a lot of money to throw away. A MRI scan at HH Hospital is no different to a MRI scan at BK Hospital, other than the fact that HH Hospital will be a fraction of the price, and if you are willing to pay an extra 200 baht, then you can get seen to almost immediately.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree:

Must be an insurance job.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Does Bangkok Hospital here have an MRI scanner? I was sent into Bangkok for mine.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

They used to. My wife needed a scan whilst on holiday just after they'd opened. Rather than treat her, they woke me at 4am (I was in the UK) to secure payment first.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18