Hua Hin Lab Center - Blood test prices

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Hua Hin Lab Center - Blood test prices

Post by dtaai-maai »

LolaBeltran wrote:Soooooo. . . I still would like to confirm that there is a competent blood testing center in Hua Hin and that it is still open for business (somewhere on Pala U road ??) and if possible confirm that the prices are still reasonable and in the same range as the OP. Thanks
Still there, not moved, still good - I go every 2-3 months and I haven't noticed any massive change in price.

About 200 metres on the right past the school.
This is the way
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

The one on Palu Road is still open and good pricing. Been using for 3 years.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Yep still running as of Dec 23rd. I had all the tests done before I left as it is so much cheaper there. Since I was leaving the next day, they emailed me the results. BTW, it was the best result I've had in years with only one item slightly out of normal range... maybe the elation of leaving the next day did it. Even my blood pressure was normal and that almost never happens for me. :wink:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Post by LolaBeltran »

So far so good.
They responded to my emails and set up an appt for me.Very prompt and professional.
Prices are very reasonable and I will save a bundle on my annual checkup at BNH.
I will post again after I have had the tests.
Henry 14th
Guru
Guru

Post by Henry 14th »

I am looking at getting a check up, it will be my first time taking a blood test.

Who usual deciphers the results into layman's terms? Would I need to take the results to a Dr at one of the hospitals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

They will highlight anything out of the ordinary. If everything is OK, do nothing. If anything is out of the ordinary, have it re-checked - if still wrong, see the doc.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
HuaHinLab
Novice
Novice

Post by HuaHinLab »

dtaai-maai wrote:Hua Hin Lab Centre has a branch in Pattaya...? :?
[Admin edit: you cancelled your advertising with us over a year ago and self business promotion is not permitted so ...]

HuaHinLab
Novice
Novice

Post by HuaHinLab »

HuaHinLab wrote:
dtaai-maai wrote:Hua Hin Lab Centre has a branch in Pattaya...? :?
[Admin edit: you cancelled your advertising with us over a year ago and self business promotion is not permitted so ...]

Sorry, We need to explain the right information only. That may have misunderstood, which could cause us to incur losses.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Anyone know if this place is still open?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Yes
This is the way
t1ggyw1ggy10

Hua hin lab centre

Post by t1ggyw1ggy10 »

Hi everyone ,just wondering if anyone has had the gold programme blood test done and if so how much was it . I've just been quoted 3900 bahts and think it's a bit much .
Thanks in advance .
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

buksida wrote:Anyone know if this place is still open?
It was on July 30 2016.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Hua hin lab centre

Post by Homer »

t1ggyw1ggy10 wrote:Hi everyone ,just wondering if anyone has had the gold programme blood test done and if so how much was it . I've just been quoted 3900 bahts and think it's a bit much .
Thanks in advance .
Uh... decide which of the programme tests you need and sum the individual prices. My spreadsheet of blood test results includes prices, but they could be 2-4 years old. I get 17 tests for 4240 thb. No idea what what tests are in my list but not in the gold programme and vice versa. IIRC they either have a brochure with test prices or they're on the wall.
t1ggyw1ggy10

Post by t1ggyw1ggy10 »

Thanks for the advice . My doctor recommended going there for the gold programme . It seems the price is right now so I will be going there . Thanks again
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Their prices are very cheap compared to other places, including area hospitals. I went there annually for a complete testing plus ordered some extra tests recommended by doctors because of specific conditions.

If you have the paperwork from a complete physical as a baseline, then you can just get the blood tests done annually and compare for any change to see if you need to see a doctor.

It's a great cheap and convenient service and one of the things I miss over there.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?