Anyone know where I can buy Electric Cigarettes

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
m_right
Guru
Guru

Anyone know where I can buy Electric Cigarettes

Post by m_right »

Are they available anywhere in Hua Hin? I haven't seen any.
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
barry720

Re: Anyone know where I can buy Electric Cigarettes

Post by barry720 »

I don't know about Hua Hin but they are available in Bangkok. They are illegal in Thailand.
BUT they can be found in Seacon Square 1500 baht including refills. It worked for me. I quit in November and still haven't had a cigarette. Stopped using the electric after about 6 weeks.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Barry, I don't know who told you they're illegal because they're not. Maybe they just wanted to take you to the cleaners, which apparently they did......lOl :laugh:

You can get then at Market Village on the 3rd floor. The cigarette costs 350 baht and a pack of cartridges costs 150 baht I think. I just bough one recently, and I'm in the process of moving from regular cigarettes to the electronic one. They're actually very good.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
m_right
Guru
Guru

Post by m_right »

Takiap wrote: You can get then at Market Village on the 3rd floor. The cigarette costs 350 baht and a pack of cartridges costs 150 baht I think. I just bough one recently, and I'm in the process of moving from regular cigarettes to the electronic one. They're actually very good.

Where on the 3rd Floor?

Thanks
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Look for the place that sells radio controlled planes, boats and etc. They also sell things like air rifles, crossbows, and various other "boys toys" sort of stuff. It's one of the open plan shops in the center, much like the ones selling mobile phones, but bigger.

Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Hobiecat
Professional
Professional

Electric cigarettes

Post by Hobiecat »

Does any one know where you can purchase these new funky electric cigarettes here in HH. I have to try something new to try and quit smoking.
Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
blue05
Guru
Guru

Re: Electric cigarettes

Post by blue05 »

Hobiecat wrote:Does any one know where you can purchase these new funky electric cigarettes here in HH. I have to try something new to try and quit smoking.

mmmmm....read the posts above??
Big Boy

Re: Electric cigarettes

Post by Big Boy »

blue05 wrote:
Hobiecat wrote:Does any one know where you can purchase these new funky electric cigarettes here in HH. I have to try something new to try and quit smoking.

mmmmm....read the posts above??
:laugh: I merged the 2 threads.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Kind of related...... they are illegal in Singapore (as are many things) however what is not such common knowledge is that brothels legally exist there while here (I understand) prostitution is illegal!!
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

There's a guy going round the bars on soi 80 selling them for about B700 including a couple of bottles of flavours
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
moe
Amateur
Amateur

Post by moe »

Anyone seen the shisha/hookah variety of these in Hua Hin?
Clark Bell
Novice
Novice

Post by Clark Bell »

barry720 wrote:I don't know about Hua Hin but they are available in Bangkok. They are illegal in Thailand.
BUT they can be found in Seacon Square 1500 baht including refills. It worked for me. I quit in November and still haven't had a cigarette. Stopped using the electric after about 6 weeks.
I give up cigarette smoking cigarettes 6 or 7 a few several weeks ago. I don't encounter any healthier and balanced, I don't have any more energy, every now and then I'll get a really highly effective seeking, but, in typical, my way of life is just like it was before, except now, if there's ever a lull in a conversation, I can say how long it's been since I've had a cigarette smoking and everyone congratulates me.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

there is nothing left on the third floor at market village, may be they moved to the underground
will have to look, unless somebody found the place and can explain whereabouts they are now
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Saw some e-cigarettes in the night market on Wednesday.
As you walk up the night market from Petchkasem Road, there's a new section of the market going off to the left. Go down there and there's a stall on the left-hand side that had some.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Basement near the m/c park in MV
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.