Xanax in Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
jed1991
Novice
Novice

Xanax in Hua Hin

Post by jed1991 »

Since Xanax is going to be banned in a couple of months it's becoming harder and harder to buy over the counter now. Are there still any pharmacies in Hua Hin that will sell them xannies with out prescription? any replies would be really appreciated!!
m_right
Guru
Guru

Re: Xanax in Hua Hin

Post by m_right »

Banned where?
"Religion is What Keeps the Poor from Murdering the Rich" -- Napoleon Bonaparte
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

The drug has been banned fr saled in Thailand since last June.

However there are still some pharmacies that will sell them. Probably not a good idea to put their location on an open forum, PM me and I can give you details
jed1991
Novice
Novice

Post by jed1991 »

Im new to the forum so i can't pm yet, do you mind pm'ing me for the details? Thanks so much!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You can't receive PMs yet either.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
jed1991
Novice
Novice

Post by jed1991 »

Hahaha yeah makes sense. Anyways if it's cool to post them right here that'd be awesome!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

You could write your e-mail address in a way that the forum would accept it e.g. jed at 1991 dot com
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

I use it every night to sleep. Honestly its silly to even buy it at a pharmacy now at 300 baht for a strip of 10 you are paying 900 baht for 30, AND you run into the problem of it being fake, I have had that a couple of times now...

Here's what you do, call Bangkok Hua Hin Hospital, make an appointment with the Neurologist, go in there and tell him you have problems sleeping and want some Xanex, he will look at your for about 5 seconds and say "ok" and write you a prescription. You can also get Ativan or Ambien, it's a hospital so they have allot more choices obviously than a pharmacy, just depending on what you take the drug for, I know its primary use is for panic attacks and not insomnia. Its CHEAPER than going to the pharmacy, my last visit ended up being 850 baht including the Dr fee and medicine.

The most important part though is your are getting the REAL stuff, and not taking a chance with a pharmacy that may sell you a fake or "watered down" version. Just wanted to share my experience with you, I know its easier to get it from a pharmacy because there is no queue usually but I have never had to wait more than 20-30 minutes to see a Dr at that hospital anyway. Hope that helps..
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
Arlo
Professional
Professional

Post by Arlo »

jed1991 wrote:Hahaha yeah makes sense. Anyways if it's cool to post them right here that'd be awesome!
I think the pharmacies would rather not have it posted here. Ask around at some different places or go see a doctor.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Since this is about drugs and nobody answered a previous question. Anybody using drugs for big prostates, particularly flomax. How much do you pay in hh?