frames for glasses

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

frames for glasses

Post by oakdale160 »

I have a pair of prescription glasses, the frame is broken, I want to have the lenses removed and put in new frames. Appearance is not that important, I don't need frames with a designers name, just solid good frames at a good price, any ideas?
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Re: frames for glasses

Post by splitlid »

I'm also in a predicament, I want to buy a suit, nothing fancy just a suit, anyone know where I can get one.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I reckon that if you try one of those Top Charoen shops you might pick some frames up for about 3,000 if you're not too fussy.
Most have a sale on at the moment, going by banners outside the shops. I've used the one at the crossroads of the nightmarket - on the north east corner opposite 7-11 and have been fairly happy with the service in the past. Some of their shops are better than others so shop around.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Last year I bought a basic frame from Top Charoen for 1,700 BT, I just wanted a spare pair of reading glasses so wasn't fussy. The one near Burger King changed the lenses in another pair I had so I expect they could change the frames as well.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

splitlid wrote:I'm also in a predicament, I want to buy a suit, nothing fancy just a suit, anyone know where I can get one.

:clap:
A friend is only one click away
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

Lung Per, I have just re-read my post and it does come across as a tad sarcastic, I've been a bit under stress recently and maybe its getting the better of me.
hey, I think a good massage will do me a treat.

does anyone know where I can get a good massage? nothing fancy like, just a good massage.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"