Dermatologist

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Steve1956
Novice
Novice

Dermatologist

Post by Steve1956 »

Can anybody recommend a Dermatologist in Hua Hin? And if yes the cost of an initial appointment.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Dermatologist

Post by hhfarang »

We couldn't find one, ended up going to Bangkok.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Bkk hospital Hua Hin, they have one who comes once or twice a week
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

been to bkk hospital but not good at all was very disappointed
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It's worth giving Petcharat hospital a call. They used to have a dermatologist visit from Bangkok on a Saturday morning. I've used the guy twice, and both times he sorted me, when Bangkok hospital were keeping the cash flowing with numerous appointments and no cure.

Alternatively, I believe lomu saw a dermatologist in Hua Hin who visits from Bangkok on a Saturday afternoon (possibly the same guy?). I know he was very pleased with him.

[Edit] Cost for me both times was around 1000 Baht, which included lab tests and ointments.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

The chap I saw was from Petchaburi and he had a clinic here every Saturday afternoon between 3-7pm.
Located on Nebkhehars Rd almost opposite the Putcharatcha (Sp) hotel. In a private house the other side (south) of the little soi the annex to the hotel is on - think the annex was called Seasides.
Like BB, my consultations and meds cost between 600-1,000 THB a go. Found him very good and he spoke good English.
malcolminthemiddle
Guru
Guru

Post by malcolminthemiddle »

Noticed a new Dermatology Clinic between Phetchkasem Sois 27 and 29 (just before Soi 29)

Open Mon - Fri 5pm to 8pm
Open Sat for limited hours
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Good news, more specialty clinics and Dr's office clinics are good here as some of us don't like going to the hospital for every little health complaint. I was gutted when the Hua Hin Polyclinic closed a few years ago as, short of a broken bone, that's where I went for almost everything.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
shellyball
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shellyball »

Thank you malcolminthemiddle!
Went here yesterday, after I've tried a number of creams for what appears to be heat rash, the lovely lady gave me cream, which has worked already! Rash going down!
The appt, plus creams and tablets total 500bhat.
They also do diamond micro derma-abrasion and other beauty treatments.
I have attached a picture for anyone else, it's next to the Avis car hire shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk