Eye lid plastic surgery

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
PAINTER V2

Eye lid plastic surgery

Post by PAINTER V2 »

My wife is looking to have some light plastic surgery to her upper eyelids , she thinks they are getting puffy although they fine to me.
Has any one had similar procedure and can recommend hospital and surgeon either in HH or BKK,
Cheers
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Eye lid plastic surgery

Post by oakdale160 »

That op is NOT worth the money and risk(tiny risk) if you take a before photo and one 30 days after op you can see a tiny difference. Take another photo after another 90 days. There is zero difference. The op to remove bags beneath the eyes, on the other hand, is very effective, although in this case it takes 90 days for the skin to tighten up and the change be seen.
PAINTER V2

Post by PAINTER V2 »

There's a slight family trait on her side of the family on having this "condition"
Her father had the same operation, he had his done on the NHS a few years back, nothing obvious, a nice subtle job, she's out in a couple of months time and was hoping to combine a holiday and small cosmetic job, it's not possible to get in on the NHS anymore.
kelly98
Novice
Novice

Post by kelly98 »

It is not known to me, however my cousin has taken laser treatment for skin rejuvenation to remove her wrinkles from face and around eyes at a laser hair removal center. It was very successful for beauty of her face. She also got laser hair removal from her face to have smooth skin and she did it.