Local Surgeon for cataracts?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
gandalfinthai

Local Surgeon for cataracts?

Post by gandalfinthai »

I fear I may need cataract surgery. Can anyone suggest a local doc/surgeon? Preferably someone with whom you have personal experience. Please do not suggest Bangkok Hospital.

Ted
Farang
Ace
Ace

Re: Local Surgeon for cataracts?

Post by Farang »

See doctor Pairat. Several of my friends have utilized his services and they all are perfectly happy.

Doctor Pairat is between soi 88/1 and 88/2 on Phetskasem Road, just south of Market Village.

https://plus.google.com/105284534708251 ... l=th&hl=en
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
barry720

Post by barry720 »

He did mine. I was very satisfied with him. Very good doctor.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

He just did both my mother-in-laws eyes and she can see perfectly for the first time in decades. She's in her late 70's.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
gandalfinthai

Post by gandalfinthai »

Folks,

I tried to call the number Dr. Pairat has listed for two days and no answer. Yesterday, I went to the block just south of Market village and, while there was a sign for an Eye Doctor, the store front was boarded up. Any suggestions?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

It may be that you just went at the wrong time. I believe he has a morning and evening clinic. The times used to be displayed. I'll check next time I'm passing.

Incidentally, I had a cataract op for both eyes and the result was first class (I've not even needed reading glasses) Recommended to my friends and I've heard nothing but praise. Very professional procedure.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Check the links first, let your keyboard do the walking:

https://plus.google.com/105284534708251 ... l=th&hl=en
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."