Good Thai Massage?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
lespaul1940
Novice
Novice

Good Thai Massage?

Post by lespaul1940 »

Hi
I may be a bit of a masochist but I really like a proper Thai massage (where you put pyjamas on) and get bent and twisted to loosen muscles and joints.
Usually I come out walking on air.
Any suggestions in Hua Hin where the ladies know what they are doing.

Les
Big Boy

Re: Good Thai Massage?

Post by Big Boy »

Have a read of this viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27664
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

My favourite shop is Rinda's massage on railway rd, left at the end of soi 80, massage only
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
lespaul1940
Novice
Novice

Post by lespaul1940 »

Thank you for the tips I'll be sure to check them out
trifca

New Massage Shop

Post by trifca »

A new massage shop named Charm Thai Massage opened on Petchakasem Road & Soi 126 next to the 7/11. It is on the 2nd floor above a restaurant. Very good massages I have had several good ones there recently.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Three years ago I wrote: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18889#p238980
Homer wrote:
kavan wrote:u can try good helthmasage
u can ask for [Mod Edit - please keep girls names and specifics off the public forum]
I've been seeing the same massage lady for over a year. Followed her 3 times as she changed massage shops. She knows anatomy, knows how to loosen a tight muscle, has learned my pain tolerance and is delicate enough to work close to that level, and works up a sweat while giving a massage. PM me for name and where she works.

Tried all the places people here said were the best, tried multiple girls at each place. Result was always the same. It seemed she either didn't know anatomy well, or wouldn't deliver the intensity level I sought, or would deliver the intensity but kept going back to way too soft massage or maybe she was just allergic to hard work.
Still using the same massage lady because she's the best I've found. Still can't post her name on the forum. PM sent with her name and shop name.
charlesh
Ace
Ace

Post by charlesh »

Can't beat the air conditioned room, foot wash + ginger tea + traditional Thai massage at Pinkaeow massage in Pranburi. Just past Tesco Lotus on left where road has a slow left bend.
Even worth the ride in the orange bus!
Kerly
Novice
Novice

Good massage in hua hin?

Post by Kerly »

Looking for good Thai massage for me and my 2 adult children. Anywhere good in Hua hin please?
gerardus01
Novice
Novice

Post by gerardus01 »

Baan Boran massage
5 chomsin soi 55
Hua Hin
Behind tai tai guesthouse
They do really good thai medical massage.
Have many sports men go there
hippocrates
Rookie
Rookie

Post by hippocrates »

Homer wrote: Still using the same massage lady because she's the best I've found. Still can't post her name on the forum. PM sent with her name and shop name.
can u send PM with her and shop name and location for me too?
aquatic_chick
Novice
Novice

Post by aquatic_chick »

Thai Thai Massage and Nicha Health Spa! ♥