DETOX programs

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

DETOX programs

Post by richard »

I’m looking for a detox/health break for a week or so in a location in or close to Hua Hin

It’s a present from my brother for a special incremental aging event. :(

As many of you know I did a private one some years ago and it was extremely beneficial.

There are of course, many resorts and hotels that offer the facility but IMO they are shallow, inexperienced and way way overpriced and aimed at visiting tourists with fat wallets

For me the program has to be in a remote location (akin to a monastery) with no communication with the outside world whatsoever. It has to be a mix of meditation, diet, yoga, massage, swimming, steam and sauna and above all else, complete solitude. Painful I know but believe me, highly beneficial

Any sensible feedback will be welcome
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Re: DETOX programs

Post by NOKYAI »

Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

That will probably not be allowed, so Google sugar detox Hua hin . They say they can tailor a programme for you and not too far away
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

NOKYAI
There are of course, many resorts and hotels that offer the facility but IMO they are shallow, inexperienced and way way overpriced and aimed at visiting tourists with fat wallets
They look good but i'm afraid they fit into the above category (especially when they recommend their well stock wine cellar) :cheers:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Well I've found a place but this seems a little extreme but what the hell I might just give it a go

http://www.suanmokkh-idh.org/

Shit or bust springs to mind :D
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Look forward to hearing how it went.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

Hilarious
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

ahandpatsy wrote:Hilarious
Why?

Oh, thanks for the 'sensible feedback' incidentally :tosser:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY