Penis Injection Craze

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Penis Injection Craze

Post by kendo »

My wife has told me that we have to go to an army hospital and visit our nephew that collapsed a week ago whilst training with his regiment.
Now I wish this was a joke but its not. There's a craze amongst young Thai men to boil up Vaseline type substance and to inject it into the penis to make it have more girth.
Now unfortunately for him his appendage has become infected he was to embarrassed to tell the army doctor and carried on training until he keeled over. He is a very sick boy at the moment and he possibly may have to have his appendage amputated.

Has anyone heared of this foolish craze before? I must say I find the stupidity staggering. :roll:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Penis Injection Craze

Post by Homer »

kendo wrote:Has anyone heared of this foolish craze before? I must say I find the stupidity staggering. :roll:
I've heard of men injecting mineral oil (that's what the news called it) into arms to give the appearance of bigger muscles.

Summary of an oft repeated exchange between a caller and the hosts on a late nite love and sex radio call in show on an alt-rock station:
Caller: Do any penis enlargers work?
One of the hosts: No. If one did, it would cost $10,000.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Yes Kendo, you are right in saying the stupidity is staggering. Having said that, I also think it's a shame that so many guys have hang ups about the size of their dongles. It's also a shame that your nephew didn't do some research first because he would almost certainly have discovered that there is nothing wrong with his size.
About a year and a half ago, a certain male member in my extended family asked me questions about size and etc. and now this thread has made me think that maybe I actually helped him to avoid a similar fate.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Has anyone heared of this foolish craze before? I must say I find the stupidity staggering.
The Filipino oil rig crews working in desert in the middle east used to insert small stones in a similar manner. Just what use this was to them in the desert I have no idea!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

He should have just gone to Austin.

GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

^ :roll: :cuss:

There was always gonna be some twat posting an insensitive and immature post on such a thread which is, in fact, a very serious issue.

Mods, I hope you suspend said poster - a man's manhood is on the table right now. There is a time and a place!
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

It truly beggars belief and a sad situation.

Kendo - I hope your nephew's treatment is successful and all ends well.

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.