Tylenol (brand) in Thailand

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Tylenol (brand) in Thailand

Post by Name Taken »

Does anyone know who owns, produces and distributes Tylenol (brand) in Thailand?
Is it a family or a Company?
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Tylenol (brand)

Post by Bristolian »

Tylenol is produced by Johnson & Johnson and distributed in Thailand by DKSH
http://www.dksh.co.th
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

On the bottle it says: Manufactured by OLIC (Thailand) Limited for Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

hhinner wrote:On the bottle it says: Manufactured by OLIC (Thailand) Limited for Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd.
Okay, I knew it was a different Manufacturer than the Manufacturer of Tylenol in the U.S. because the bottle of Tylenol I have is not in English and Tylenol Caplets are not even available here in Thailand. I like the Tylenol Caplets because they are smaller and easier to swallow than the Tylenol 'Tablets' that are sold here. Tylenol must have a licensing agreement with this DKSH-OLIC (Thailand) Limited Company.
Thanks for the replies.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Tylenol (brand) in Thailand

Post by hhinner »

My Tylenol are caplets and bought in thailand.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

hhinner wrote:My Tylenol are caplets and bought in thailand.
Where did you buy them? Because I have not seen them for sale anywhere.
I have only seen one type of Tylenol (brand) for sale here in Thailand, and they're not the caplet type.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Can't remember where I bought it, but probably a local pharmacy rather than in a supermarket or market village. Here's a pic to show it really exists :)

tylenol.jpg
tylenol.jpg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 6028 times
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

I have a blister pack of them, I think I bought them from the chemist in G supermarket on Soi 88.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

hhinner wrote:Can't remember where I bought it, but probably a local pharmacy rather than in a supermarket or market village. Here's a pic to show it really exists :)

tylenol.jpg

I think we bought them in the pharmacy on pechakam just across the fresh market between soi 70 and the night market but I think I have seen them in a couple of other pharmacy's

:cheers: :cheers:
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Went to my local pharmacy today and couldn't miss the red Tylenol boxes on the shelf.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

hhinner wrote:Can't remember where I bought it, but probably a local pharmacy rather than in a supermarket or market village. Here's a pic to show it really exists :)

tylenol.jpg
Not sure if you're just stupid, or being an asshole and a troll.
But those are the only type of Tylenol 'Caplets' that are sold in Thailand and they are different than the Tylenol "Caplets' that are sold in the U.S.
Also, I would also like to see Tylenol PM for sale in Thailand.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Why so rude? I was trying to be helpful. You asked about Tylenol caplets and I told you. Maybe you could explain how they're different to the ones you want, instead of just being abusive. Different drug? Different size? And the first time you've mentioned Tylenol PM, whatever that is.
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

hhinner wrote:Why so rude? I was trying to be helpful. You asked about Tylenol caplets and I told you. Maybe you could explain how they're different to the ones you want, instead of just being abusive. Different drug? Different size? And the first time you've mentioned Tylenol PM, whatever that is.
My apologies hhinner.
The Tylenol 'Caplets' that are sold in the U.S. are a different size, they're smaller and(at least for me) easier to swallow.

:cheers: