ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Post Reply
yves
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by yves » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:26 am

Hi there, i need to see a ENT doctor to check my throat and may be to do an MRI. Which hospital or doctor do you advice me please ?

Thanks

Michaelaway
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by Michaelaway » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin.

User avatar
Big Boy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 30366
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Bon Kai

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by Big Boy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

I could have suggested a couple, but the possibility of needing a MRI narrows your options considerably. Bangkok Hospital will do what you're willing to pay for. Hua Hin Hospital will offer it if they think you need it.
League 1 - Bradford City....0 Plymouth Argyle....1 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Points 14; Position 24

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by europtimiste » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:41 pm

ORL Dr. Sarun Naebkehart Rd. At Naebkehart night market.

yves
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by yves » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Michaelaway wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm
Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin.
Thanks :D

yves
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by yves » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:12 pm

europtimiste wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:41 pm
ORL Dr. Sarun Naebkehart Rd. At Naebkehart night market.

Ok very good thanks

yves
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

Re: ENT doctor problem with throat : where to go ?

Post by yves » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Big Boy wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm
I could have suggested a couple, but the possibility of needing a MRI narrows your options considerably. Bangkok Hospital will do what you're willing to pay for. Hua Hin Hospital will offer it if they think you need it.
thanks you so much

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests