Teeth whitening.. Latest best place?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
thecolonel

Teeth whitening.. Latest best place?

Post by thecolonel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 am

Full disclosure.. I asked about this a while back but......things change! Who is the best and most reasonably priced for this in Hua hin? I don't know much about it but I know I don't want a DIY kit, I want them to do the job and to do it well. The abundance of Cool smile clinics actually makes me nervous that it's all a rip off, happy to be reassured by any happy customers, thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

johnjar
Professional
Professional

Re: Teeth whitening.. Latest best place?

Post by johnjar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

thecolonel wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 am
Full disclosure.. I asked about this a while back but......things change! Who is the best and most reasonably priced for this in Hua hin? I don't know much about it but I know I don't want a DIY kit, I want them to do the job and to do it well. The abundance of Cool smile clinics actually makes me nervous that it's all a rip off, happy to be reassured by any happy customers, thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I have other work done here and they did a great job for me, though have not had teeth whitening yet, they are popular with both locals and expats, they are always busy so that speaks for itself.

https://www.whatclinic.com/dentists/tha ... al-clinicd