New to Hua Hin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Owen
Novice
Novice

New to Hua Hin

Post by Owen »

Hello all,

Brand new to the forum and to Hua Hin, well actually only been to Hua Hin for 1 week about 3 months ago, so not exactly a season campaigner. But the point is my wife and I are looking to move from where we are now (just south of Khon Kaen), to a place where well basically a nice place to live, we're looking at other areas to. But as we liked Hua Hin for our brief stay before we really want to research more about it. We will be coming to Hua Hin probably for 2/3 weeks for every 2 months for the next couple of months to really get a feel for the place as it's also a great way to get some first hand info from the locals themselves.
So my question is can anyone give some links on this forum as to the pros and cons or general info in living in Hua Hin as I sure this topic has bee covered. I am looking but there are so many topics, maybe knows some off hand that could be useful.

Thanks in advance
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: New to Hua Hin

Post by kendo »

Welcome to the forum Owen did deep on here plenty of great info on the longest established board for the area and beyond.
If you can't find what you are looking for please ask or try the search facility under quick links. :thumb: :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Owen
Novice
Novice

Re: New to Hua Hin

Post by Owen »

Thanks Kendo,

Lots of good stuff I see here already, nobody sitting behind me in office in work so can defo do some digging!!

quick links great thanks for that!!