saying Hello

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Chris_747
Novice
Novice

saying Hello

Post by Chris_747 »

Living exactly a year in Huahin now, i finally registred myself to the forum after being a quiet reader ;)

Swiss National, age 40

Looking forward meeting new people and discuss some news

Chris
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: saying Hello

Post by Lev »

Welcome aboard!

:cheers:
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Welcome aboard Chris :D ...1 full year of 'quiet reading' eh..?
... that means you'll have sussed us all out by now..? :naughty:
RODERICK
Rookie
Rookie

Post by RODERICK »

Just joined today.. Thinking " seriously " about coming permanently.. Know Thailand well.. First came as a young Special Forces soldier in February 1965.. ( nearly 50 years ago ) 70 years old.. healthy.. still run everyday.. Speak Thai " passably ) long time student of Thai History.. Thai wife of 45 years.. She's there now... Would love to " chat with other " Old Soldiers" over there.. I understand a lot of the pros and cons.. My family all live to be 100 or so and you have to hit them in the head with a hammer to kill them so I have a lot of years to go.. Love "Sailing Boats ".. Not to much around Hua Hin as I see..Please write..

Rod Burgess
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Hello Chris and Roderick
Glad to see more forum readers, and residents.
I figure if I keep in touch before I move into the area I will have a better chance to
meet some of you when I do move in a couple of years. Lots of Expats linger in the
Mall or Home Pro, Makro, Big C, and I even seen some in one of the night markets.
I figure I have seen a few at Suan Son Beach to the south, and a few other places.
A few more were spotted in the Binta Baht area, and a few couples in some of the restaurants
that I are at. I may get a ID card for my shirt, saying RASC Stargeezer on it, so at least
when I am at HH some of you other expats will know I am in the place. 555.
Aways nice to see some other lucky people who have had the good fortune to
be able to spend at least some of the year in Thailand and HH.
Stargeezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.