New to the forum

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
LEfant60
Rookie
Rookie

New to the forum

Post by LEfant60 »

Hello to everyone. I am new here, but have been reading it for a long time now. I've been a visitor of Thailand since 1985 and have enjoyed every moment! My first time to Hua Hin was last October for 30 days. Wonderful! I will be in Hua Hin again this year for more golf and relaxation. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: New to the forum

Post by Lev »

Welcome aboard, have a read of this to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

LEfant60 wrote:Hello to everyone. I am new here, but have been reading it for a long time now. I've been a visitor of Thailand since 1985 and have enjoyed every moment! My first time to Hua Hin was last October for 30 days. Wonderful! I will be in Hua Hin again this year for more golf and relaxation. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Welcome to the Forum, a great source of information regarding Hua Hin and the surrounding areas. You are obviously a seasoned visitor of Thailand if you've been visiting since 1985, but if last year was your first visit to HH, where have you been going to previously?
LEfant60
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LEfant60 »

I've traveled to Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Utapao, Phuket, Chon Buri. I really liked Chiang Mai, but I missed the ocean so I decided to get back to some coastal towns. Pattaya was nice back when I first came to Thailand, now it's a bit crowded for my liking. I play allot of golf and enjoy all the courses here in Thailand.