Hi!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
golferstu

Hi!

Post by golferstu »

Hey there!

My name is Stuart, but people just call me golfer.

I am wanting to visit thailand, and in particular, hua hin, within the next 9 to 12 (a year) months.

You know, i am just looking out, trying to get into that vibe, not really knowing what kinda vacation to expect.

I come from a really turbulent year with lots of work loaded on my desk throughout. And now, after searching those webs, I have landed at hua hin for the choice of my residence this coming holiday. Expect lots of silly questions, and silly answers.

Truly tho, I am hoping to become a fully fledged expat. Years beginning to drag out, bones are getting thin, and its just too damn cold up here in Vermont, Canada for my tastes.

Well, I must say, it's nice to meet you. :cheers:

Greets,

Stu
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Hi!

Post by oakdale160 »

Last time I looked Vermont was in the US--after Bernie's loss did you suceed and join Canada
golferstu

Post by golferstu »

We Vermontians very much consider ourselves a part of de facto Canada, even if only in name.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Hi Golfer welcome to the forum. Please read the forum starter pack and dig deep on here lots of really useful information that will enhance your vacation.
In the winter months you will find some of your fellow countrymen around town i know a few that are green keepers back home.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
rynka
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rynka »

Well it depends on what kind of activities you're into, Stu. There is golf, obviously (which, i'm not into). Kite surfing, wake boarding, water parks, rock climbing (wall), jet ski trips, water rafting, cycling tours, Muay Thai training, yoga, tons of gyms, etc.
golferstu

Post by golferstu »

I love the great outdoors. Used to be an active climber in my heydays.

But not anymore.
Nowadays i could see myself loafing around the pool with a piña colada in one hand, and a fat cigar in the other.