Just visited Hua Hin for the first time

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
kenandlat
Novice
Novice

Just visited Hua Hin for the first time

Post by kenandlat »

Howdy,

Ken Bower here. Although I've been visiting Thailand since 1971 and lived in Thailand 1971-1972, 1995-1996 and 2005-present, my wife and I have just completed our first trip ever to Hua Hin, Cha Am and Pranburi.

We fell in love with the area and now plan to make return trips there when we can.

We'd love to meet up with any/all English speaking farangs/Thais for coffee, lunch, or whatever on our return trips. We don't drink alcohol so aren't into the pub crawls but enjoy visiting with those who might enjoy "adult beverages" with their meals etc.

Meeting up with families visiting or living within the reaches of the area would be a super plus to any return trips btw.

Ken/Rattana Bower
Chiayaphum Thailand
Ken Bower
Chiayaphum Thailand
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to meet up.
After 1971, I'm sure you have some stories to tell.
kenandlat
Novice
Novice

Hua Hin get together

Post by kenandlat »

lomuamart,

Will advise when we set our next visit dates. Look forward to meeting you fo' sure.
Ken Bower
Chiayaphum Thailand
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I've known this old pirate for a long time. Don't believe anything he says...LOL. :wink: Pete

PS: Forgot to mention Ken therefore the edit. Please remember this is an open forum with many thousand strangers reading in out there in cyberspace, not like our other "closed" Groups. No personal details about me please, and I suggest the same concerning you, if you become a regular contributor.