Moving to Hua-hin from LA

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
gleffrey
Novice
Novice

Moving to Hua-hin from LA

Post by gleffrey »

Hi all,

My name is Gavin and I am in the process of moving with my Thai partner to Hua Hin from the US.

I have visited Thailand for many years now for Muay Thai and met my partner 4 years ago. She has a son that is 6 years old, who I very much view as my own.

We are in the process of sorting legal documents and all that lovely stuff out and then plan to move in July. We are looking forward to being in a place very close to our hearts and set some roots.

My hobbies include being a huge fitness fanatic, Muay Thai, Water sports and nutrition. Any useful advice on clubs or groups that include this is greatly appreciated.

Gavin
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Moving to Hua-hin from LA

Post by migrant »

Hi Gavin,

Moved from Orange County to Bang Saphan (2 hours south) a year and half ago. Great forum here with lot's of knowledge so any questions ask away!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

I moved from LA too over 9 years ago as a Native of So. California. Spent 4 years in Hua Hin and now down south on the coast directly south of Koh Samui. If you want Muay Thai and other things you should find much in Hua Hin. Where I live its much less developed but green all year around with deserted beaches and coves everywhere. All depends on what your wants and need are for living happily.
gleffrey
Novice
Novice

Post by gleffrey »

Thank you migrant and Briabanks for replying. Good to see I'm not alone here!