newly joined

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
seablue
Novice
Novice

newly joined

Post by seablue »

Hello to all members of hua hin forum community here. I am just a newly join member and very glad to join you at this forum. Wish you all the best! :D :D :D
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: newly joined

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, have a read of this to get you started: http://www.huahinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Hi and welcome. Now we have a bluesky and a seablue, I feel like changing my moniker to bluesand. :)
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Where are you from mate
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
seablue
Novice
Novice

Post by seablue »

Hi 404cameljockey, thanks for the welcoming message. Actually, I did not know that there is already a user name of bluesky and that's a nice one, also. It happened that I was thinking of the day with a bright sunny shine which made the color of the sea becomes very clear dark blue, and that's how it comes!!!.
seablue
Novice
Novice

Post by seablue »

Hi StevePIraq, nice to meet you here. Am actually from here Hua Hin, and been in the UK before. How about yourself? and how long have you been living here in Hua HIn?
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I'm from UK, but lived/worked all over the world including some crazy places, been back and forth to HH for 10 years now.
It seems there are more Brits on this forum than other nationalities, I wonder just what the stats are?
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:45 pm I'm from UK, but lived/worked all over the world including some crazy places, been back and forth to HH for 10 years now.
It seems there are more Brits on this forum than other nationalities, I wonder just what the stats are?
AHA. So you're the reason for the hellish nationality poll that's started up on the forums today! :clap:
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :neener:
loua_oz

Hello from Japan

Post by loua_oz »

Hello to all,
I am a veteran of Thai related boards (on other ones known as think_too_mut). An Australian, married to Thai, one daughter (13 years old).
As a family, we live live in Japan but have a condo in Bangkok. Going there 1 month a year (wife goes 2 months).

We love Hua Hin, our favorite holiday place, no way we would go to Thai without staying at Hua Hin for at least a week. Been there ~20 times.

Mostly, I would be sussing your knowledge, post some times.

Another Board member, an old friend, moving to Hua Hin permanently, prompted me to enlist.

Hope this introduction finds you all well.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Hello and welcome to the forum from another from down under. There are a few Aussies floating about and you should find a good knowledge base on this forum. Whereabouts in Oz are you from?
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
loua_oz

Post by loua_oz »

Sydney, Potts Point.
Peroni
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Peroni »

Welcome from another newbie from Australia, soon to be a part-time HH resident. At present living in the Port Macquarie, New South Wales.

John :cheers:
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

loua_oz wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 am Sydney, Potts Point.
Lovely area, lived not far from there as a child in Dover Heights
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Peroni wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 am Welcome from another newbie from Australia, soon to be a part-time HH resident. At present living in the Port Macquarie, New South Wales.
John :cheers:
Nice area of the mid north coast also!