Hello from newbie

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Elvis
Novice
Novice

Hello from newbie

Post by Elvis »

Hi all - just joined and looking forward to learning more about Hua Hin.
Thai Wife and I like Hua Hin - especially the golf - planning on moving there in the future.
We lived in Chiang Mai for several years - now back home in Aust for a while.
Cheers - Elvis.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Hello from newbie

Post by 404cameljockey »

Hi and welcome Elvis. You'll learn everything you want here I think, and some stuff you don't want to. :D

I think the admins usually ask new arrivals to read the starter pack post and the T&C.

Cheers
buksida

Post by buksida »

Welcome aboard, a wealth of info here. Have a read of this to get you going: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Elvis
Novice
Novice

Post by Elvis »

Thanks guys - much appreciated.
Peroni
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Peroni »

Hi from a fellow Aussie and welcome. We haven't made the move yet but will become part-timers in the new year.

John :cheers:
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

G'day Elvis, wish you all the best for the move from Oz. Where about in Oz are you from?
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

i have many British friends here and have acquired some understanding of why they moved to thai. I have never heard the same views from an Aussie. It certainly isn't because of dark, wet, cold winters in Aus! What are the main attractions. I have heard the comment that Aus has become an over-governed, tightly governed, PC obsessed country. You will not find any of those characteristics present in Thai.
Michaelpum
Rookie
Rookie

Hello from newbie

Post by Michaelpum »

Hello everyone .. I have just joined the H & H forum and am hoping to learn loads more about horses from you all, and share my views/experiences where I can
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Hi Michaelpum,

Welcome to the forum. Do you really want to learn more about horses or houses? I can tell the difference between a palomino and piebald but that's probably not what you need. :wink:

Feel free to ask any questions on the board and share your ideas - we're a friendly and helpful bunch.

VS :cheers:
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"