IKTS 2017/2018

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
PeteC

Re: IKTS 2017/2018

Post by PeteC »

The weekend is not starting well. Everyone got a -10 or a 0 on the West Ham vs Brighton match. :(
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

That's good to hear! :D

Maybe like me, they forgot all about last nights game!
Talk is cheap
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

We have a 20 match grouping on IKTS this week, starting with a Friday match. :banghead: :banghead: I hate these and glad they only come up a few times in a season. They should give you two Bankers and two Security chips when this happens. :cuss: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

PeteC wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:48 pm We have a 20 match grouping on IKTS this week, starting with a Friday match. :banghead: :banghead: I hate these and glad they only come up a few times in a season. They should give you two Bankers and two Security chips when this happens. :cuss: Pete :cheers:
Well, thank you Pete, you saved me from a big fat wooden spoon this week :D . Some big movers though.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

More madness! Continuous matches for the next few weeks. :banghead: I don't do well with these schedules. :cry: = me. :D = you! I've already slipped and time for my yearly descent into scoring hell!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

There goes the Banker :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: I am stunned. :(
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

My banker is on Chelski this week - quite hard to find what looked like a safe bet.

Doesn't give me re-assurance when baby BB is cheering Saints. I'll stick to watching the Green Army hopefully claw their way out of the relegation zone, but will also have one eye Chelski.

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Schedule fatigue must be setting in. How could Leicester do so well against Southampton on Wednesday and then have this happen today (at home!) against Crystal Palace. :alien: :banghead:

EDIT: No one went unscathed as the entire group picked Leicester, but only 3 lost Bankers. :banghead: again.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Is the bloodbath finally over? :cry: Can things get back to normal now I hope. :D 1 to 7 during the holiday matches. Almost identical to every year in position change by at least - 5 for me. Beware Lomu and Caller and RZR.....watch your back, half a season to go. :naughty: :thumb: Pete :cheers:

PS: ...and I'm the only Yank. :mrgreen:
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by redzonerocker »

PeteC wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:27 pm Is the bloodbath finally over? :cry: Can things get back to normal now I hope. :D 1 to 7 during the holiday matches. Almost identical to every year in position change by at least - 5 for me. Beware Lomu and Caller and RZR.....watch your back, half a season to go. :naughty: :thumb: Pete :cheers:

PS: ...and I'm the only Yank. :mrgreen:
Yes, but you're an experienced Yank and I am actually shaking in my boots :wink: :D

After the start I had, my season can be aptly described as . . . . 'slowly slowly catchy monkey' :thumb:
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Yes, I've been watching your meteoric rise, similar to your usual sorcery. :twisted: Pharvey has disappeared, I think you've beaten him down. 16 weeks to go. I just hope not any more combined weeks. For some unknown reason I really have problems with those, probably because I don't read enough and take schedules into consideration. Over Christmas I really like to do "Christmas" things" and ignore a lot of other things.

Fair play. Let's all go for the jugular and see who has the most blood in the plate at the end. :D :sfight: :starwars:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Oh no. I couldn't have predicted worse this week.
C'mon Man U and my banker. If that works out I might just get into plus points.
But then again, it could go tits up.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What a :tosser:

How many times have I told people, "Never change your score."

I had made my pick, Saints 1 - 1 Spuds :cuss:

I was sat watching the preamble, and thought OMG, I didn't realise Saints were so bad this season. Then I thought Spuds have wonder boy Kane - bound to grab a hat trick against a crap team. I changed my score accordingly. :tosser:

Kane was as bad as I'd ever seen him, and Saints were quite good. For the life of me, I don't understand what people see in Kane. Yes, he scores goals, which is what he's there for, but he hibernates for the rest of the game. I remember him being mentioned 4 times last night. Imagine if there was a goal scorer who could play football as well. It really saddens me that he is the best England has.

Points 41; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OMG - Just realised I haven't made my predictions this week :banghead:

Mind you, I'd have probably put my banker on Man City. :dance:

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Has anyone had success getting into the website? If you let it sit and spin long enough a 502 error will come up, and I've been getting that for about the last 12 hours, on multiple browsers and two different ISP's.

I wanted to check things before we congratulate Lomu, in case someone caught him yesterday. :shock: :laugh: Pete :cheers: